Interested in learning more about the open science initiative?
- http://okfn.org/: Homepage of the Open Knowledge Foundation, an international nonprofit group dedicated to making, maintaining, and promoting open knowledge.
- http://science.okfn.org/: Homepage for the Open Science subgroup of the OKF.
- http://michaelnielsen.org/blog/the-economics-of-scientific-collaboration/: A compelling blog post by Michael Nielsen about the economic motivations for reforming scientific collaboration.
- http://www.openscience.org/blog/: Homepage for the OpenScience Project, a group of scientists, mathematicians, and engineers dedicated to writing free and open source scientific software.
Want to make your own research more open?
- https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/hoap/How_to_make_your_own_work_open_access: Notes by Peter Suber on how to make your own works open access, even if already published behind a paywall.
- http://nyuccl.org/pages/GitTutorial/: Tutorial on Git for scientists.
And here’s some info about open science policies at MIT: